BookMaker is located in San Jose, Costa Rica. BookMaker is part of the BetCRIS family of gaming sites and is well established and financially sound.
BetCRIS started the offshore sportsbook industry back in 1985, well before Al Gore invented the internet! BetCRIS and BookMaker have been offering their clients a safe, secure, and legal method of telephone and online sports betting for almost 25 years. BookMaker is an industry leader in ethical business practices and fights against the scam artists in the industry. BetCRIS has even bailed out smaller sportsbooks that have found themselves unable to pay their clients.
One pillar that BookMaker prides themselves on is their privacy standards. Whether you are a political figure, a WalMart greeter, or an NBA official (lol), you don’t have to worry about BookMaker releasing any information about you to anyone. BookMaker does not report to any government agency about the dealings of any of their clients and never will. Another key point is that BookMaker.eu offers the earliest possible betting lines. This means that while other companies are waiting to see what other books are opening their betting lines at, BookMaker is already taking action. You will never have to wait to place a bet at BookMaker!
Here are some details about BookMaker
Target Clientele :
Professional and Recreational sports bettors
Minimum/ Maximum Wager Amounts:
$5 – $20,000 (higher limits upon request)
Country of Residence Restrictions :
None! BookMaker only allows USA registrations, but doesn’t accept players from Washington state or Maryland. If you live in Washington or Maryland, try BetOnline!
Customer Service Grade:
“B” Customer service reps speak clear and precise English, Spanish, and Chinese. Customer service via telephone is much quicker than through email. Their email system is not very good, and may take two days to answer you… + 2 more days if you have a follow-up question. Call them! 😉
iPhone Sports Betting App:
You will be pleased to know that betting on sports with your iPhone, mobile phone, or tablet is easy! BookMaker has a mobile optimized website for mobile users. You will not find ANY online sportsbook with an iPhone app as all applications must be approved by Apple. Dream on 😉
Bonus Programs :
- %20-%25 Initial Deposit Bonus – 5X Rollover requirement – $500 Max Bonus – $300 Minimum Deposit to qualify – All Deposit methods qualify
- %10 Reload Bonuses – 3x Rollover requirement – You must deposit a minimum of $300 and the maximum bonus is $300 – All deposit methods qualify for the bonus.
- %10 Refer a Friend Bonus – Refer a friend and receive a bonus in the amount of %10 of their initial deposit!
- You may be contacted periodically via telephone and offered special bonuses. This is a great way to get a bonus, but if you wish, you can request to be removed immediately.
Special Bonus… BookMaker offers %8 cash back on all horse racing wagers
Loyalty Program :
Yes, accumulate points to redeem for free play opportunities.
Below are the best deposit methods for USA players, as this is not an issue in other parts of the world.
- VISA – Minimum deposit amount $100
- ECO Card
- Bitcoin RECOMMENDED (Eliminates need to scan sensitive documents)
- Person 2 Person, money transfer (@ any WalMart, (fees are reimbursed on deposits over $300)
- eWallet Xpress (An online eWallet that has been very reliable)
- Pic-Club (eWallet solution for poker players)
- If you have difficulty using the options, simply phone BookMaker and explain. Frequently, if deposits online do not work – they will work over the phone, or there may be an unadvertised method suited to you.
Withdrawal Methods :
Below are the most current withdrawal methods
- Paper Check by mail. The cost of this service is FREE once per month. ($300 minimum for freebie)
- Check by Courier/ FedEX – $50 fee
- Person 2 Person- i.e. money transfer – fees vary contact customer service for details – deliver time is usually within 24 hours
- Bank Wire – Fee is $65-$300 plus (amount x .005)
- Bitcoin – Simple and secure payouts. RECOMMENDED (Eliminates need to scan sensitive documents)
If you have any other questions regarding BookMaker contact them directly via their home page