This Bovada review provides some basic information about the history and how the site operates. If you have a specific question that isn’t addressed, feel free to use the messenger contact icon at the bottom of the page!
Bovada Review | SRN Grade A+
Bovada is operated in Quebec, Canada. The Bodog/Bovada group is a pioneer of online sports wagering and is widely recognized as providing the highest level of payout services in the business.
Since it was launched in 2011, Bovada has consistently provided its customers with first-rate service they can trust, with an innovative state-of-the-art gaming experience, and the highest levels of customer care.
Bovada’s focus is providing an online betting experience as an enjoyable and entertaining venture for recreational players. Simplicity and user-friendliness are the pillars of Bovada’s success. Even the most novice bettor will feel comfortable when wagering with Bovada. Their easy-to-navigate site and extremely efficient customer service staff make newbie bettors feel comfortable, while the grand selection of betting markets soothe the soul of the seasoned player.
Here are some details about Bovada
Recreational sports bettors and casino game lovers who reside in the USA and Mexico.
Minimum/ Maximum Wager Amounts: $1 – $2,000
Country/State of Residence Restrictions
Bovada only welcomes players from Mexico and the USA. Bovada restricts players from these US states due to local conditions; New York, Maryland, New Jersey, Nevada, and Delaware. If you live in one of these states, try MyBookie!
Customer Service Grade
“A+” Customer service reps speak clear English, Spanish, and Simplified Chinese.
iPhone / Smartphone Sports Betting App
BOVADA offers mobile wagering on all smartphone and tablet platforms with an optimized experience.
Bovada Review of Bonus Programs
- HUGE Bonus for depositing with crypto! $750 for sports and total of up to $4500
- Deposit for a 50% bonus up to $250
- Slots or table games? Get a $3000 welcome bonus at the Bovada Casino.
- Win or lose, you’ll get a rebate on your horse racing wagers at Bovada’s Racebook!
Bovada offers a tiered loyalty program where players can earn rewards like free spins, additional bonuses, and much more!
First payout free for all players.
Free crypto payouts when you choose this as your withdrawal method
Below are the best deposit methods for USA players, as this is not an issue in other parts of the world.
- Bitcoin/Crypto: (highly recommended!) Don’t be deterred because you’ve never used it. Bitcoin is the most secure and easiest way to move funds in and out of your online wagering accounts. Avoid the hassles of credit card authorization forms or sharing copies of your ID cards. Best of all, no fees! LTC, BTC, BCH, and ETH accepted.
- American Express
- If you have difficulty using the options, just phone Bovada and explain. Frequently, if deposits online do not work they will work over the phone, or there may be an unadvertised method suited to you.
Below are the most current withdrawal methods
- Check by Courier- FREE for the first payout of each month with no maximum.
- Bitcoin/Crypto- (recommended!) a digital currency that removes the barriers of accessing funds. Quickest transactions and no fees. Supported coins include BTC, LTC, ETH, BCH
Bovada Payout Times
Check by Courier – When you request a FREE check by courier payout from Bovada, you will receive your funds within 5-10 business days. Not many books are offering free payouts any longer, and to be able to process your Bovada payout within the 10 business day time limit is a huge asset to Bovada customers.
Bitcoin– Bitcoin payouts are completed within hours.
(NOTE: ALL online gaming sites will require you to provide multiple forms of ID when requesting payouts when you have deposited with a CREDIT CARD. This is standard practice due to the massive amount of fraud. This protects account holders from identity theft. You can bypass this by using Bitcoin/crypto for deposits and withdrawals.)
Cryptocurrency payouts are free. Fees only apply to other withdrawal methods.
One free payout via check per month
Sign up to be a client at Bovada.lv (Direct Link)
If you have any other questions regarding Bovada contact them directly via their home page
The Bovada sports betting customer service phone number can be found here by clicking “Help Center” at the bottom of the page, choose any help article, then click “NO” when asked if your question was answered.